Well my structure held up well in its rather protected location against the last wind storm we had Oct 25th with 36 MPH with 45 MPH gusts. As expected my flat topped cover started collecting water on top and I got tired of dumping it. So I took a queue from Olafhenny and put a peak on it today using 8 - 1" PVC T's. I got it mostly done when it started raining. I will get back to it and finish the ends in between showers.
I also now have a 200W Lasko 102 heater on a 35-45 F Farm Innovators Thermo Cube Thermostatically Controlled Outlet ready for when we get freezing weather. I am doing all I can so my SDC is healthy and ready to take off this coming spring.