Saturday, October 12, 2013

Removed three more original leafs

Removed three more original leafs and had to correct leaf count

~ Pulled leafs 4 through 6 as they were severely yellowed and dying.

 ~ I did a complete leaf inventory and found after I had pulled 6 leafs I still had  One original leaf left.  According to records actually had  Seven  leafs when I got the plant not six as I has thought.  All posts from this point on will have the corrected leaf count.  I am not planning to go back and correct all the previous blog entries at this point.  I did correct my Banana Tree Growth spreadsheet chart though.

~ The corrected leaf count is:  I originally had  Seven  leafs when I got the plant.  I have lost  Six  leafs.  I  now only have  One  of the original leafs on my plant.  Caven's  first leaf roll  that was eaten a bit by a caterpillar is the  first leaf  and  Eighth leaf that grew on my watch.  Including the  Eighth leaf , Caven now has  Ten  of his  Sixteen  lifetime leaf count currently growing.