Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shopping for Cavendish

  ~ Kathy and I went to Jerry's building materials and bought some 6-4-6 Dr. Earth Organic Palm and Tropical plant food  (4 lbs for 8.99) and a drip saucer for his 10 gallon pot. I will feed him in a few weeks as I have already fed him.

 ~ Now that the weather is cooling down I have brought Cavendish in for the winter. His 12th leaf roll is ready to unfurl.

 ~ Caven is settled in to his indoor location with a 4' ft. 6 tube T5 light fixture to help lengthen out his growing season. This will be his main source of light. For now, until I read differently I am giving him a 12 hours on and 12 hours off cycle.



Spreadsheet Records Logbook Growth Details with Links and Banana Plant Terms

Banana Photo Album (All photos) Cavens Baby Picture Album

Pauls Blog Spots (All my blogs) A contents list for all of my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment