Thursday, January 30, 2014

Be Fruitful And Become Many.

 ~ I  fertilized my Cavendish and 2 Tomato plants with Grow More Fruit Fuel that I received from Plants That Produce. It seems to need watering about twice a month while indoors.

 ~ The first pups P-stem is 5" tall.  There are 7 pups of various sizes.  Cavendish is now 12.25" in circumference with a 17" tall P-stem.

Fertilizing:Grow More 16-8-24 Fruit Fuel
Manufacturer's Guidelines: ~ Overview: Dissolve in water before using. For periodic feeding throughout the growing season, use 1 tablespoon / gallon as soil drench or inline fertigation. For periodic foliar instead, use 1 teaspoon per gallon.
~ General Dosage: 1 Tablespoon / 1 gallon / 1 month
My Notes~ I usually water around twice a month when my bananas are indoors. There are 3 teaspoons in a in a Tablespoon. Therefore to be adding 1 Tablespoon a month I added at a rate of 1.5 teaspoons each of my 2 monthly waterings.

Fertilized with Grow More Fruit Fuel that I received from Plants That Produce
This first pups P-stem is 5" tall there are 7 pups of various sizes.
This first pups P-stem is 5" tall
My Tomato plants and Cavendish
Cavendish - 12.25" circumference with a 17" tall P-stem.
My Plant Information:Super Dwarf Cavendish
Lighting:4 ft. 6 tube - T-5 6400k High output fluorescent
Light hours:14 On - 10 Off
Soluble Fertilizer:Miracle Grow 24-8-16 - One tsp. to One Gallon. Using during foliage growth phase of plants.
Grow More 16-8-24 Fruit FuelPremium Fruit Formula for application throughout the growing season. Contains full-spectrum of secondary and micronutrients utilized by fruiting plants. Provides plants with a steady dosage of potash for use during present cycle of fruit production or storage for next year's crop. Lower Nitrogen to Potassium ratio to discourage flower and fruit drop. Sufficient Phosphate level for excellent performance without overstimulating the plant to bloom out of season.
Soil:Standard potting soil - Without water retainers
Container Pot:16.32 gallons - 12" deep by 20" width - To be swapped for a 20-25 gallon pot
Pest Control:Insecticidal soap, Diatomaceous earth
Walk in plant closet:7' x 4'-6" - With curtain and a ceiling ventilation fan.
My Indoor Temps:Low 60(Winter) - Average 65-75 - High 80(Summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment